Service & Parts
Our Garage Procedures - The key to consistent, high quality service
Through our long experience in vehicle repair, Japanservis has developed procedures that provide our clients with a consistent level of service for every car that comes through our door. Combined with the skill and traning of our mechanics, as well as our state of the art equipment, JapanServis provides quality repair service second to none in Albania. The following is an outline of our procedures:
- Vehicle is brought to our service point - Vehicle is put on the control lift. At this point vehicle’s data (no. chassis, number-plate,km drive) and client’s data (name, surname, institution/organization/company, address, phone and fax number, email) are kept in a separate file in the computer.
- Mechanic initiates a comprehensive inspection and analysis of the vehicle and determines the list of services needed.
- Consulting with client in order to know if s/he is interested in repairing all the defects or only the most urgent and problematic ones.
- Checking with the warehouse in order to see what spare parts are available and what need to be ordered.
- Client is being informed about all the repairs to be undertaken. An exact date and time for receiving the vehicle is also determined.
- Repaired vehicle is given to the owner accompanied with the respective bill.
In case the client owns a vehicle park, we can make the examination and registering of all the vehicles s/he posses according to the no. of chassis, in order to determine technical condition of each vehicle. This facilitates the process of designing an organized plan for undertaking all the routine and preventive services needed.